Public Affairs Junior Professional
The public relations junior professional will be involved in developing a wide range of marketing strategies and communications, events and PR for ISC clients.
• Planning, developing and implementing PR strategies.
• Liaising with clients to ascertain their precise event requirements.
• Producing detailed proposals for events (e.g. timelines, venues, suppliers, legal obligations, staffing and budgets).
• Organising events; press conferences, seminar, journalists tours, etc.
• Preparing delegate packs and papers.
• Promote the event in social media.
• Contacting embassies, international organisations, national representatives, European Commission, Research Centers, Industry, etc.
• Sourcing and managing speaking and sponsorship opportunities.
ISC Intelligence is based in Brussels, but the job does not require you to be located in Brussels.
You can be located anywhere, although some travel to Brussels, Spain and New York is forecast as part of the job.